搜索
查看: 8614|回复: 7

[道路交通] 一些车

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-19 13:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
插件译名:抢修车一类的吧
插件原名:NYPD ESS police truck
原作者:gwail
插件说明:Here comes the NYPD ESS police truck as a replacement of Maxis' standard police truck. I've found first pic of this truck while looking for good photos of some NYC buildings and couldn't resist not to do it. The model has fully function flashing / realistic blinking lights and nightlight models for nighttime running.
Base automata model created by Swamper77
Automata modifications by Gwail
Textures and flashing lights created by Gwail
Important: if you use any light mods, such as Gizmo's day and night mods, be sure that NYPD ESS model is loaded AFTER the mods, for proper lighting.
Full details and installation instructions in the README file. If you have any question or bug report, please visit my development thread at SC4Dev.
需要的支持文件:没 
缩略图: 
附件: 

[ 本帖最后由 753159852 于 2009-9-19 13:22 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2009-9-19 13:14 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:校巴
插件原名:School bus
原作者:gwail
插件说明: Are you sure your children are safe going to school? Aren't you thrilled about their safety? Is their yellow bus reliable enough to get them to school and back home?
Don't take such risk, trust the experience. Here comes 1997 AmTran Body on International Chassis - Conventional just to cure all your pains. Replace any old bus with our product and you can work every day without troubled thoughts.

1997 AmTran School Bus
Base vehicle model created by Maxis
Vehicle model modifications by Gwail
Automata models and textures created by Gwail
This is a set of four 1997 AmTran School Buses for your cities - both as replacement of Maxis' standard school bus and as an additional automata. There are 3 different liveries and a standard school bus without markings. All the buses have fully function nightlight models for nighttime running. Full details and installation instructions in the README file.

As it's my first upload I hope that everything is all right. If you have any question or bug report, please visit my development thread at SC4Dev.
缩略图: 
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-19 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:可自驾的箱型车
插件原名:ARMORED TRUCKS 
原作者:simfanatik
插件说明:Hello again ! it is me , and this time i did make brand new UDI Additionals Armored trucks
Original custom model by myself , and once again i did make 2 file of each ,one 512 x 512 HD
and one 256 X 256 Low resolution for slower machines (computers) you must only choose 1 set
and you can play all 4 models at the same time, these trucks are new instances and they do not replace anny vehicles so simply extract .dat file that you preffer in your plugins folder and your ready to play

files include are :    HD  -  BRINKS , GARDA , LOOMIS FARGO , SIMS SECUR ARMORED .

Low resolution -   BRINKS 256 , GARDA 256 , LOOMIS FARGO 256 , SIMS SECUR ARMORED 256.

so please have fun !       Simfanatik !
缩略图:
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-19 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
还不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-19 14:25 | 显示全部楼层

回复 1# 的帖子

这个事警车吧。。。。。。。。。
明明就写着NYPD。。。。。。。
不可能是什么抢修车吧。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-19 16:37 | 显示全部楼层
不错!很漂亮!
不过第一辆貌似不是抢修车,是警车一类的东西吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 09:35 | 显示全部楼层
NYPD
明显是new york police department
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-7 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
NYPD 的救護車不錯看 不過還有沒有NYRD的警車阿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:35 , Processed in 0.023741 second(s), 17 queries .