搜索
查看: 12541|回复: 24

[道路交通] 一些警用车辆

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-9 12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
插件译名:美国警车2
插件原名:USA Police Pack vol 2
原作者:By simfanatik
插件说明: Told you about those Dodge chargers, well here there are, 24 units, some color shemes from real cities. and some others from my imagination, all lights and lightbar are fully fonctional ( red and blue ), the original .dat file are from
( BLAM Police pack ) and the 3d model is from ( Mikeseith ), of course i did modified  to look like a real Dodge Charger , so simply extract  the .dat file of your choice and play the game, this will replace the in game Default
police car .
ps - Only use only one police modd at the time, and Enjoy !
需要的支持文件: 无
缩略图: 
附件: 

插件译名:日本警车
插件原名:   Nissan Skyline Police car
原作者:simfanatik
插件说明: By request , for you tuning fanatiks , Nissan Skyline Police car ( original 3d model by Mikeseith ), of course
I did modified to make it look like a Skyline , and .dat file is comming from ( BLAM police pack )
All lights and lightbar ( beacon ) are fully fonctional , like the other one you will see thoses vehicles in your
police stations parking lot , like always simply extract the .dat file into your plugins folder and play
make sure to use only police modd at the time, and have fun !
Simfanatik !
需要的支持文件:  无
缩略图: 
附件: 

插件译名:拖车
插件原名:  Towing trucks
插件说明: Hey hey hey ! me again, finaly find the way to make new automatas, so many car crashes
sims are real bad drivers, so this is for you a set of 2 towing trucks
( custom made model made by myself ) those are new additional vehicles and you can drive them too
those towing trucks do not replace anny vehicles , and you can play both at the same time, wow !
simply extract the .dat files into your plugins folder and your set to go !
Many thanks to  - Klyte45  - , he did show me how to make new automatas (instances)
so have fun ! and comment
缩略图:  http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21784
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-9 12:44 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:美国警车1
插件原名:  USA Police Pack vol1
插件说明: This is a pack of  18  Ford Crown Victorias , from differents USA towns , did use ( original 3d model by Swamper77)
did resized and rounded it up , .dat file is from BLAM police car pack , everything is fonctional (beacon lightbar)
and night lights , you will see thoses in your police parking lot too, as always simply extract one of the .dat file into your plugins folder and your set to go. only uses 1 police mod at the time
Thank you and Enjoy !     Simfanatik !
缩略图: 
附件: 

插件译名:保时捷警车
插件原名:  PORSHE 911 POLICE CAR
插件说明: e again , this time whit a beautifull 911 , ( original 3d model from Mike seith,euro replacement vehicles ) great model at first
i did modified rounded up resized and had a light bar ( fully fonctional ) and a back wind deflector and low profile wheels and tires, did also painted the car to fit German police ( super car ) the original .dat file is from ( nerdly dood ) from is latest mega police car pack car number (41) and this baby will act as your default police car , you will also see it in your police station parking lot , fish file is larger so if it dont show dont panic just let me know and i will update , (smaller .fsh mean less detailling) , the car looks and works very well in my game so that is why i m uploading it this way, did also change the headlamps color texture (alogene this is a test)if you dont like i will ajust
so again simply extract the .dat file into your plugins folder and you will see it patroling your cities
i am also working on  american cars and a big pack of trucks
Please rate and comments ,       Have fun !
缩略图: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21636
附件: 

插件译名: 蓝堡基尼警车
插件原名:  GALLARDO Italian cop car  
插件说明:Hello again folks downloaders and sim players , arent you sick of seeing your sims driver overspeeding, well i finnaly found a way to chase and stop them, this brand new Lamborghini Gallardo will do the trick, all the night lights and lightbar are fully fonctional , i did took the in game Diablo and modified it , this is a reskin of
  Nerdly dood number ( 41 ) police car from is latest police mega pack, as usual simply extract the . dat file into your plugins folder and your set to go, nothing else to do , i ve been trying to insert new models into the game, the model looks and work very fine in my game, also the fish textures file is larger 512 x 512 so so it may not fonction on all computer (dont know why ) if I make it smaller im loosing details and textures , if it dont work in your game ,
just say so and i will update whit smaller fish, as i did whit my police car ( Montreal crown vic ), to thoses
interessed i will be uploading a porshe 911 german police car tonight , so please comment and rate

Have fun Simfanatik !
缩略图: 
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-9 12:52 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:蒙特利尔警车
插件原名:   Montreal Police SPVM
插件说明: spvMe again .This time it is a real size Ford Crown Victoria from ( la police de Montreal )
that is where i am comin from, i did uses (original.dat from BLAM police pack)
and the 3d model is comin from (Swampers77crown victorias taxi cab) i did rework the model a bit
i rounded up, all the night lights and beacon are fully fonctional, you will also see thoses vehicles
in your police station parking lot, as usual simply extract the .dat file into your plugins folder
and there you go !      ( this an update ) i did fixe de faulty textures and fixe the beacon light
Have fun ! and thank you folks for letting me uploads thoses vehicles
(PS) Use only one police mod at the time      Sincerly yours     Simfanatik !
缩略图: 
附件: 

继续发

插件译名:雪弗兰吉普警车
插件原名:   4X4 Blazer rural Police cruiser
插件说明: This is a 4x4 GMC Blazer as a police cruiser ( original .dat file is from BLAM Police pack ) and (original .3ds model is from Swampers 77 fire chief unit ) I did resized it because it was a big Suburban, all the lights and beacon are fully fonctional, so simply extract the .dat file into your plugins folder and your ready to go, the vehicle will also appear in your police station parking lot ,  so i hope you will enjoy it.
(PS) Remember only use one police modd at the time
Sincerly yours   Simfanatik
缩略图: 
附件: 

插件译名:吉普警车
插件原名:  Cherokee Rural Sheriff
原作者: simfanatik
插件说明: Hello its me again ! For your rural comunities another 4 x 4 vehicle
this time a Jeep Cherokee ( Sheriff ) like the other ones (original.dat file is from BLAM Police pack)
and the 3d model is from (Swampers77) theses 2 are available on the stex as well
thanks to them both for the files and great models , lights and beacon are fully fonctional
this vehicle will also appear in your police station parking lot , like the other one they are
more to scale ( bigger) , so that means they wont fit in all police station parking lots that
is why i did upload a police station ( simfan police station ) adapted and re-lot
i will upload more as soon as i can , so as  always , only extract de .dat file into your plugins folder
and you will see those Jeeps cruise  in your cities

Have Fun    (PS) Use only one police modd at the time
Trully yours   Simfanatik !

缩略图: 
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2009-8-9 12:52 | 显示全部楼层
不错,挺酷~
发表于 2009-8-9 12:55 | 显示全部楼层
这么好
保时捷警车
顶下
发表于 2009-8-9 12:59 | 显示全部楼层
还不错
发表于 2009-8-9 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
道奇好
发表于 2009-8-9 15:44 | 显示全部楼层
拿兰博基尼当警车,又一个腐败工程
发表于 2009-8-12 13:09 | 显示全部楼层
厉害。下了。
发表于 2009-8-13 01:37 | 显示全部楼层
不错
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-14 11:27 | 显示全部楼层
下了140多次都不回贴好缺德
发表于 2009-8-15 19:39 | 显示全部楼层
囊括了大部分美国各大洲的警车。非常感谢楼主的无私奉献!!
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-20 17:43 | 显示全部楼层
不用谢,我下了中文网好多插件算是偿还吧
发表于 2009-8-25 18:46 | 显示全部楼层
是不是只能显示一种警车?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-25 22:11 | 显示全部楼层
是呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-3 21:34 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-13 20:44 | 显示全部楼层
替換了遊戲自帶的那種難看的警車,不错!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-13 00:56 | 显示全部楼层
一换就是青一色吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-11 11:08 | 显示全部楼层

一些警用车辆

太帅气了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-11 22:49 | 显示全部楼层
怎么感觉像是纸板折起来的啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-27 13:57 | 显示全部楼层
好东西,辛苦你楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-29 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
lz     好厉害哈     我会好好珍惜滴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-7 15:27 | 显示全部楼层
实在是太酷了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-5 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
提高警用素质
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-5 21:13 | 显示全部楼层
顶一个载一个

评分

参与人数 1模拟币 -10 收起 理由
GN-Drive -10 感謝回覆不得超過1帖 過出部分每帖10SB ...

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 08:59 , Processed in 0.032787 second(s), 22 queries .