查看: 29592|回复: 38

[轨道交通] 欧路与斑马线

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-9 19:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天找班马线的时候找的太多东西了,还没DEBUG,所以无法证明下列LOT都是人畜无害的。

插件译名:
插件原名:Crosswalk Textures For Euro Road
原作者:ebina
插件说明: This is a set of texture replacement for Swamper77's Crosswalks. All textures have been customized for the Euro Road Textures Mod.

Now this version 4a contains 5 kinds of crosswalk patterns in total. You can choose one pattern from among these patterns.

•Double Lines (only street is zebra)
•Yellow Stripe
•Zebra with no dashed line
•Zebra with no dashed line (Low Brightness)
•Zebra like Morifari's Zebra Crossing Mod
需要的支持文件: 
Crosswalks by Swamper77
SFBT Euro Road Textures Mod by Andreas
缩略图: 
附件: 

[ 本帖最后由 hotaruzl 于 2009-1-9 19:23 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-9 19:22 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:
插件原名:  Crosswalks
原作者:swamper77
插件说明: These are lots I originally had made for use with PEG's Trail Park Kit. Anubis had posted a request for crosswalks over at PEG's website. I then decided that I would release them since there seemed to be a need for these lots. A member of ST asked for a Holland version of the One Way Road Crosswalk. In Holland, There is only one lane of traffic at the crosswalk There are five lots: 1 street, 1 road, 2 one way roads, and 1 avenue. All of the lots have custom overlays for the crosswalks and a custom Pedestrian Crossing Sign that I created with BAT/GMAX. The stoplights on the lots are just for eye-candy. Update 10/20/04: All one-way road crosswalks are fixed. I have created some new pathfiles to address the UDI problems of driving through the lots. The arrow that appears when placing the lot should point in the direction of the traffic flow for the paths to work correctly.
需要的支持文件:  无
缩略图: 
附件: 

[ 本帖最后由 hotaruzl 于 2009-1-9 19:23 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-9 19:23 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名: 
插件原名:  Zebras On Crosswalk Lot MOD
原作者:  allan_kuan1992
插件说明:  DESCRIPTION

This texture file changes the crosswalk textures on Swamper77's crosswalk lots to a zebra crosswalk look.
It was made to respond to those who want the change of crosswalk markings but don't want to change the US Road textures
into Euro Road textures.

UPDATE: This latest update will upgrade and change many textures for a more improved look. See screenshot for details. Wealth has also been changed to $$ Medium Wealth.

INSTALL

To install, place this file into the folder where you installed Swamper77's crosswalk lots. Please delete all ofSwamper77'soriginal files as they have been changed in this update. Files that could conflict with this mod should also be reomved.

Uninstalling these files is as simple as deleting them.

LINKS AND CREDITS

This file is not made possible without the creators of the original products who made this change possible.
I give my full thank you to the following people:
SFBT Euro Road Textures Mod By Frimi2 http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=14111
Avenue Zebra Crossing MOD by Uroncha http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=14370
Swamper77's Crosswalks by Swamper77 http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=3871
Crosswalk Textures For Euro Road by ebina http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16342
Allan
缩略图: 
附件: 

[ 本帖最后由 hotaruzl 于 2009-1-9 19:29 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-9 19:24 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名: 
插件原名:  Subtler Zebra Crossings
原作者:  buster
插件说明:  Now, this is just a small thing, but I thought some of you might want it. I really love the Euro Road Texturesmod by Thorvin and Morifari, but I think that the zebra crossings are too bright and stand out too much compared to the other road textures - especially when there are a lot of them around. This has been bugging me for some time, so I decided to do something about it. :-) I've modified the crossings to make them darker, and also removed those dotted lines to make them look simpler. I think this makes for a better and more subtle look.

To replace the textures, delete the file in the Euro mod called Zebra_Crossing_Mod, and replace it with this file.

Hopefully I haven't missed any pieces or wealth levels, but you never know... if there are any errors, just kick me, and I'll come running to fix it. :-) Also, if anyone involved with the Euro mod objects to this for some reason, let me know, and I'll remove it right away.

If you're not familiar with the Euro textures mod (not too likely, I guess), you can find the whole thing at:
http://www.simtropolis.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=59577

缩略图: 
附件: 

[ 本帖最后由 hotaruzl 于 2009-1-9 19:36 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
插件译名: 
插件原名:  CPM Yellow Striped Crosswalks
原作者:  ebina
插件说明:  Ready for Interchangeable Zebra Crossings.

This is crosswalk pattern mod for many intersections that replaces the crosswalks with yellow stripes.

From version named v2.50, Crosswalk Pattern Modds have been separated into modules. By this modification, you can make your own zebra crossing mod as you like, by replacing modules. Any zebra crossing modds are replaceable with CPM modules, even if it's not CPM series.

This download contains 13 kinds, in the total 29 modules. They have been designed to be able to cover each player's style. (Default road or Euro Road Textures Mod, Left Hand Version or Right Hand Version.) If you want to insert other creator's zebra crossing mod, please check ReadMe to see which mod corresponds to which module.

This download contains these modules.
- Road intersection modules (Orthogonal)
- One Way Road intersection modules (Orthogonal)
- Avenue intersection modules (Orthogonal / Diagonal)
- NAM Road intersection modules (Orthogonal)
- NAM One Way Road intersection modules (Orthogonal)
- NAM Avenue intersection modules (Orthogonal / Diagonal)
- NAM Avenue Turning Lanes intersection modules
- NAM Road Turning Lanes intersection modules
- NAM One Way Road Roundabouts modules
- NAM One Way Road Roundabouts Arrow Reduction Plugin modules
- NAM Road Roundabouts modules
- NAM Street Roundabouts modules
- NAM Underground Rail intersection modules
- NAM GLR in Avenue intersection module Some sidewalks have been made based on these. Thanks to originators and your great works.

SFBT Euro Road Textures Mod by Andreas
(2x2 Road Roundabouts, 3x3 One Way Road Roundabouts Sidewalks.)
Avenue Zebra Crossing MOD by uroncha
(Avenue Sidewalks.)
缩略图: 
附件: 

[ 本帖最后由 hotaruzl 于 2009-1-9 19:57 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
插件译名: 
插件原名:  CPM Zebra Crossings Modules
原作者:  ebina
插件说明:  Ready for Interchangeable Zebra Crossings.

First version of this zebra crossing mod was released at Sim City Force for players who are making Japan themed cities. I've made that with a big main file and some optional files to make the installation as easy as possible. But that All-in-One style forces users to install all components including the NAM related textures even if they are not using the NAM, I planned to solve that issue someday.

From this version named v2.50, my Crosswalk Pattern Modds have been separated into modules including Yellow Striped Crosswalks. By this modification, you can make your own zebra crossing mod as you like, by replacing modules. Any zebra crossing modds are replaceable with CPM modules, even if it's not CPM series.

This download contains 9 kinds, in the total 19 modules. They have been designed to be able to cover each player's style. (Default road or Euro Road Textures Mod, Left Hand Version or Right Hand Version.) If you want to insert other creator's zebra crossing mod, please check ReadMe to see which mod corresponds to which module.

This download contains these modules.
- Road intersection modules (Orthogonal)
- One Way Road intersection modules (Orthogonal)
- Avenue intersection modules (Orthogonal / Diagonal)
- NAM Road intersection modules (Orthogonal)
- NAM One Way Road intersection modules (Orthogonal)
- NAM Avenue intersection modules (Orthogonal / Diagonal)
- NAM Avenue Turning Lanes intersection modules
- NAM Road Turning Lanes intersection modules
- NAM Underground Rail intersection modules
- NAM GLR in Avenue intersection module
缩略图: 
附件: 

[ 本帖最后由 hotaruzl 于 2009-1-9 19:59 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2009-1-9 19:43 | 显示全部楼层
多谢分享~~~
发表于 2009-1-9 19:48 | 显示全部楼层
不错,很实用。
发表于 2009-1-9 22:49 | 显示全部楼层
挺多的,楼主辛苦了。
发表于 2009-1-10 06:16 | 显示全部楼层
做工很精致```
发表于 2009-1-16 00:35 | 显示全部楼层
LZ太辛苦你了``支持`
发表于 2009-1-16 15:55 | 显示全部楼层
真是好东西。顶
发表于 2009-1-19 15:53 | 显示全部楼层
漂亮的斑马线
发表于 2009-4-16 22:19 | 显示全部楼层
第三个能放大一点吗,看不清楚
发表于 2009-4-16 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
多谢分享~~~~~~~
发表于 2009-5-9 10:10 | 显示全部楼层
好东西 支持
发表于 2009-7-15 19:35 | 显示全部楼层
好东西啊
发表于 2009-8-28 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
好贴就顶。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-5 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
多好的东西啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-5 13:38 | 显示全部楼层
大道的那个好啊,游戏自带的大道十字路口太单调了。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-31 12:11 | 显示全部楼层
这个东西是不是可以让人过大道的啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-16 22:22 | 显示全部楼层
LZ怎么不弄個中文的?不知道俺E文不好啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-9 12:24 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢 楼主啊 收掉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-10 16:13 | 显示全部楼层
很好啊   多发病
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-4 16:30 | 显示全部楼层
感谢LZ~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-13 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
这支持NAM吗,不会被NAM给占掉吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-31 16:51 | 显示全部楼层
不同的颜色,会冲突吗??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 17:35 | 显示全部楼层
看着很精致啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 23:42 | 显示全部楼层
斑马线好漂亮 正在使用当中
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-17 02:32 | 显示全部楼层
LZ 弱弱的求教 为什么我的大道在交叉口不能变三车道?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-17 12:44 | 显示全部楼层
很好很强大!喜欢啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-19 10:41 | 显示全部楼层
用了这个会不会和NAM自带的纹理起冲突?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-12 18:16 | 显示全部楼层
Show alternative translations
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-12 18:55 | 显示全部楼层
收啦111
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-3 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
感谢  好东西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-5 10:04 | 显示全部楼层
这么好.斑马线还有多选的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-2 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
赞,谢啦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 09:35 | 显示全部楼层
太爽了  这才叫真实的交通环境
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-24 00:14 | 显示全部楼层
LZ怎么NAM里带的路口没有显示啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:06 , Processed in 0.042933 second(s), 18 queries .