There is also a folder of replacement
units that will replace the default
fire truck. The available choices are:

- Rural Fire Truck
- Pumper Unit 1
- Ladder Unit

The additionals will appear at random
when you plop a fire station, dispatch a
fire truck, or do UDI with the fire truck.

With the Swamper77's original red
version, a fire chief's car was available
for U-Drive It, and it requred a fire
station to be built. I have not included
it in this set, but if you really want me to,
I will turn the original one yellow, but
you must ask for it.

UPDATE: I should mention that this file CANNOT be used along with Swamper77's original red fire trucks, unless you don't use both the yellow and the red versions of the same model. Readme file updated also.

INSTALLATION:
Make sure the Swamper77 Automata Essentials
file is installed in your plugins folder before
installing any of the vehicles from this pack. Availabl3 from SC4Devotion.com LEX, go to Power Search, and the creator is Swamper77. It will be easy to find among his files.OPTIONAL:
Choose 1 of the replacement files that you
want. Only choose 1 as they will conflict
with each other.

UNINSTALLATION:
Simply remove the files from your Plugins
Folder.

Thanks for reading this Readme and enjoy your game!
需要的支持文件:  NO
缩略图: 
附件:  http://www.stex-server.com/lots/nerdly_dood/nerdly_dood_blam%20yellow%20american%20fire%20trucks/Yellow%20Fire%20Trucks1.zip
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-14 17:15 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名: 巡逻车
插件原名: BLaM Generic International Cop Car Pack
原作者: nerdly_dood
插件说明: 
BLaM nerdly_projects Cop Cars by nerdly_dood

This mod changes the in-game police car to a more realistic model with a generic international white paint job with a blue stripe on the side. It can look good in most any situation. You have six choices: You can choose to have the word POLICIA on the hood, the word POLICE on the hood, or no writing on the hood; and you can have the same hood options with the emblem that came as an option on PEG's cop car mod on the sides. You can also choose to have red lights on top, or you can have blue lights. If you choose the blue lights, it also changes the light effect on the police cars to a blue roatating effect so that it is even that much more realistic. (I borrowed this from the PEG German cop car that comes with the set available from SimCityKurier.de, except that I removed its ability to change the police van light effect; if you ask me to I can make a tutorial on having the red light effect changed to blue on both the police car and the police van)

If you want any other language printed on the hood, tell me and I will add it. (Just tell me how to properly spell it, and what alphabet to use...)

I can't make a red-and -blue light version with realistic light effects, but if you really want it to have unrealistic light effects, and ask for it, you wil receive it.

UPDATE:
Now it changes the police car props at your police stations so that they are identical to the ones driving on your streets, and this now applies to the red-light models as well as the blue-light ones.

Installation:

Just copy the dat file (ONLY ONE) to your SimCity plugins folder and play the game!

Dependencies:
A desire to have more realistic cop cars in your city; nothing that actually goes in your plugins folder... ;)

Help and Support:
Go to http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=4904.msg155448;topicseen#msg155448
to report EVEN THE SLIGHTEST PROBLEM except to report that the lights on top seem bent, I cannot help that.

Requests:
Post in the same thread, but YOU MUST SHOW A PICTURE, don't just tell me you want Thistown USA police, I need to know what it looks like, UNLESS you can describe it rather quickly, as in "It has a classic American paint job, except the back doors are black too, with red and blue lights on top and it has a seven-point star on the front doors with a blue circle inside, and arched over that is the words 'HIGHWAY PATROL'." Which, by the way, is a quick description of the California Highway Patrol cruisers. (I intend to make some of those at some point)
需要的支持文件: NO
缩略图: 
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-14 17:18 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名: 巡逻车
插件原名: BLaM Brown Sheriff Cars
插件说明: 
BLaM nerdly_projects Cop Cars by nerdly_dood

This mod changes the in-game police car to a more realistic model with a rural-looking brown Sherriff paint job. You have the choice of the side showing the word SHERIFF, which is reversed on one side, with a gold star emblem, or just the star emblem. You can also choose to have red lights on top, or you can have blue lights, which also changes the light effect on the police cars to a blue roatating effect so that it is even that much more realistic. (I borrowed this from the PEG German cop car that comes with the set available from SimCityKurier.de, except that I removed its ability to change the police van light effect; if you ask me to I can make a tutorial on having the red light effect changed to blue on both the police car and the police van)

I can't make a red-and -blue light version with realistic light effects, but if you really want it to have unrealistic light effects, and ask for it, you wil receive it.

Since i based the red-light model on a white car in the PEG cop car mod, when you use a red-light version, your police car props in your police station lots will be white. You WON'T have to re-plop your police stations for that to work. When you use the blue-light version, however, the props will be identical to the brown sheriff cars driving on your streets. You may have to re-plop your police stations for that to work. I will probably release a fixed version of the red-light model so that you can have the props looking how they should.

Installation:

Just copy the dat file (ONLY ONE) to your SimCity plugins folder and play the game!

Dependencies:
A desire to have more realistic cop cars in your city; nothing that actually goes in your plugins folder... ;)

Help and Support:
Go to http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=4904.msg155448;topicseen#msg155448
to report EVEN THE SLIGHTEST PROBLEM except to report that the lights on top seem bent, I cannot help that.

Requests:
Post in the same thread, but YOU MUST SHOW A PICTURE, don't just tell me you want Thistown USA police, I need to know what it looks like, UNLESS you can describe it rather quickly, as in "It has a classic American paint job, except the back doors are black too, with red and blue lights on top and it has a seven-point star on the front doors with a blue circle inside, and arched over that is the words 'HIGHWAY PATROL'." Which, by the way, is a quick description of the California Highway Patrol cruisers. (I intend to make some of those at some point)
缩略图: 
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-14 17:22 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名: 蓝白色巡逻车
插件原名: BLaM Blue And White Cop Cars
插件说明:  This mod contains 3 blue and white police car similar to PEG's SCPD car but without the SCPD, which implies that every city that you use it in has a SC abbreviation, and I removed the numbers from the trunklid so that all the cars don't have the same number. (Modified with PEG's permission). I have three side designs: one says 'POLICE' real big on the side, but it is reversed on the other, (I can't change that) which is why you might want to try the one with a star emblem of my own making, or the one with the PEG cop car emblem. All of these have the word POLICE across the hood in white. Sadly, I cannot change the light effect to red and blue, so you'll just have to deal with the red and blue lights that flash all red. (I could change them to only red or only blue, but only if you ask for it)

UPDATE: Now it changes the police car props at your police stations so that they are identical to the ones driving on your streets.

Installation:

Just copy ONE, not two or three, ONE dat file to your SimCity plugins folder and play the game!

Dependencies:

Help and Support:

Requests:
缩略图: 
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-14 17:24 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:蓝色巡逻车 

插件原名: BLaM Blue Cop Cars

插件说明:  This mod changes your game's default police car to one of your choice of three more modern police car models with a darkish blue paintjob. One has the word 'POLICE' on the side in rather small letters so you can barely tell that it's reversed on the other side, another has a gold star and no words on the side, and the last has a smaller gold star and the word POLICE in real big letters on the side wo that you can really tell that it's reversed on the other side. Sadly, I cannot change the fact that words on one side are reversed on the other, or that the red and blue lights on top have the same red rotating light effect as the default police car. (I could change them to only red or only blue (I CAN change the light effect to blue though), but only if you ask for it)

UPDATE: Now it changes the police car props at your police station lots so that they are identical to the ones driving on your streets.

Installation:

Dependencies:

Help and Support:
Go to my development thread

Requests:

缩略图: 

[ 本帖最后由 yttyy007 于 2008-6-17 06:46 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-6-14 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
太漂亮了吧,很厉害
发表于 2008-7-2 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈 终于有个板凳坐了
发表于 2008-7-2 16:47 | 显示全部楼层
英文的啊...没看明白
发表于 2009-1-16 20:09 | 显示全部楼层
不錯不錯!!!
发表于 2009-1-16 22:13 | 显示全部楼层
好! 值得懷念,好過遊戲自帶的車輛樣子,收下了
发表于 2010-2-9 13:22 | 显示全部楼层
就这样。。。。看不到图图,,怎么下载。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
好东西,支持!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-19 23:36 | 显示全部楼层
看不到图啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-20 13:17 | 显示全部楼层
看不到图,没动力去下载~~~~~~~~不知道是不是福特维多利亚皇冠警车?标准美式车
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:40 , Processed in 0.027553 second(s), 16 queries .