入住
搜索
查看: 3545|回复: 4

風格規屬;風格控制

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-4-2 23:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
以下是echolin大俠所言,我覺得很棒,我先留下來  
======================

LE改不了风格, 只能查看建筑物的造型, 主要是为了了解游戏自带的那些建筑物的造型, 看看是否适合自己的要求, 而游戏自带的建筑物, 名字里就有风格注释了, 比如chi(chicago), ny(newyork), hou(houston) 和euro.

建筑风格基本上是在.sc4desc文件里, 有些则直接做在lot文件和dat文件里. 风格属性是那个叫"occupantgroups", 其中
0x00002000代表Chicago,
0x00002001 - New York,
0x00002002 - Houston,
0x00002003 - Euro.

bsc团队的插件里有的还带自己的属性, 我没试过, 估计是配合他们限制风格的mod使用的.

比如象vda做的荷兰系列, odd的德国系列等等, 我一般都改成只有欧式适用, 这样就能在游戏里加以控制了, 而现代风格则根据自己的看法加以修改.

[ 本帖最后由 天唐永thianz 于 2007-8-6 06:29 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-12 01:06 | 显示全部楼层

風格規屬;風格控制

好屌喔…所有成為噗通的插件…可以算是控制風格的東西
<br />我立刻就下載了。
<br />All Buildings Ploppable
<br />檔案名為SimCity_4_Extra_Cheats_Plugin.dll
<br /><a href="http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=17981" target="_blank">http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=17981</a>
<br />懶得放到轉載區了。想轉在轉載區的就轉吧。我只是這里要記一份。(沒有放檔案)
<br />**IMPORTANT**
<br />I have not make this mod myself; A while ago it was for download on a other site than Simtropolis. All my thanks go to hamsterTK who has sent me this file!... I hear from people on simtropolis that this is Buggy's DLL file?? if that is than i want also take the credits to him!..
<br />I put it on the STEX to help people finding a mod like this not to get al the credits...
<br />If anyone and Buggy's wants me to delete the file from the STEX pm me and it will be done!
<br />
<br />Installation,
<br />Extract the DLL file in your My Documents SimCity plug-in folder
<br />
<br />How it works
<br />In the game type <font color="#ff0000">CTRL-X</font> and the cheat box will appear type <font color="#ff0000">buildingplop</font>.A menu will appear with every building including all the ones you have downloaded and all growable buildingslisted. Select the building from the menu you want to plop and press the <font color="#ff0000">X</font> button right on the menu, a list will appear with the sub buildings (some buildings has different kinds of versions..) select the item you want to plop and again press the <font color="#ff0000">X</font> button on the right of the list. Now the building will appear in you cursor.... and you can plop it anywhere you want en as many as you want... If you want another building for plop than you must repeat everything.
<br />
<br />**Note***
<br />The file is not slowing down the game, it can be used in combination with the residantial, commercial, and industrial zones... and all the transportation mods etc etc... It makes all buildings ploppable...
<br />
<br />Now you realy can build your city the way you want to!
<br />
<br />Have Fun!!<!--editpost--><br /><br /><br /><div><font class='editinfo'>此帖由 天唐永thianz 在 2007-04-12 01:10 进行编辑...</font></div><!--editpost1-->
发表于 2007-4-12 13:04 | 显示全部楼层

風格規屬;風格控制

好象还可以复用
发表于 2007-4-12 17:59 | 显示全部楼层

風格規屬;風格控制

<!--quote-天唐永thianz+2007-04-12 01:06+pid265623--><div class='quotetop'>引用:( 天唐永thianz &#064; 2007&#045;04&#045;12 01:06 <a href="redirect.php?goto=findpost&p=265623">查看原帖</a> )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quote1-->好屌喔…所有成為噗通的插件…可以算是控制風格的東西
<br />我立刻就下載了。
<br />All Buildings Ploppable
<br />檔案名為SimCity_4_Extra_Cheats_Plugin.dll
<br /><a href="http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=17981" target="_blank">http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=17981</a>
<br />懶得放到轉載區了。想轉在轉載區的就轉吧。我只是這里要記一份。(沒有放檔案)
<br />**IMPORTANT**
<br />I have not make this mod myself; A while ago it was for download on a other site than Simtropolis. All my thanks go to hamsterTK who has sent me this file!... I hear from people on simtropolis that this is Buggy's DLL file?? if that is than i want also take the credits to him!..
<br />I put it on the STEX to help people finding a mod like this not to get al the credits...
<br />If anyone and Buggy's wants me to delete the file from the STEX pm me and it will be done!
<br />Installation,
<br />Extract the DLL file in your My Documents SimCity plug-in folder
<br />How it works
<br />In the game type <font color="#ff0000">CTRL-X</font> and the cheat box will appear type <font color="#ff0000">buildingplop</font>.A menu will appear with every building including all the ones you have downloaded and all growable buildingslisted. Select the building from the menu you want to plop and press the <font color="#ff0000">X</font> button right on the menu, a list will appear with the sub buildings (some buildings has different kinds of versions..) select the item you want to plop and again press the <font color="#ff0000">X</font> button on the right of the list. Now the building will appear in you cursor.... and you can plop it anywhere you want en as many as you want... If you want another building for plop than you must repeat everything.
<br />**Note***
<br />The file is not slowing down the game, it can be used in combination with the residantial, commercial, and industrial zones... and all the transportation mods etc etc... It makes all buildings ploppable...
<br />Now you realy can build your city the way you want to!
<br />Have Fun!!<!--quote2--></div><!--quote3-->
<br />我見到
<br />但它是用插件原名列表
<br />所以很難分辨那個打那個
<br />
<br />還有
<br />別打粗口...
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-12 18:07 | 显示全部楼层

風格規屬;風格控制

…呃…我想了下…哪個是…那不是粗口吧……大概是地域不同造成誤會…算了以後不用…
<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------------
<br />他直接查原始來源吧,所以只能用原始英文名列表了(用LTXT文字再編的都不會出現了)
<br />
<br />這樣查名的確是個問題,但Euro chi ny hou這四種風格還是看得出來…
<br />
<br />不過我試一下的結果是CI商工類沒啥問題,但R住宅類有點問題。(會沒有人住並黑掉)
<br />可惜我主要就是想用為住宅類的。直接控制風格。很可惜~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 05:59 , Processed in 0.020928 second(s), 16 queries .