查看: 9395|回复: 7

[商业中心] 宜家家居(IKEA)

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-2 21:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  宁波,上海等朋友准备好了吗?没错宜家(IKEA)来你的城市了!!!欢呼吧掌声吧

插件译名:圣地亚哥宜家(自己翻译的)
插件原名:IKEA Home Furnishings
原作者:x493x
插件说明:[td]依存关系:无!Ploppable:是扑通成本:7500可增长:暂无夜间照明:无基于:圣地亚哥宜家使用Sketchup的尺寸:8X10[/td]
需要的支持文件:没有
缩略图:
附件:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-2 21:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wkt 于 2013-10-6 09:26 编辑

插件译名:宜家超市(算是总部吧我也不知道)
插件原名:Ikea superstore by Vivydu29
原作者:vivydu29
插件说明:History:
IKEA was founded in Älmhult, Sweden, in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad, then 17. The acronym IKEA is incidentally similar to the Greek word ????a [oikia] (home) and to the Finnish word oikea (correct, right), but was originally an abbreviation for "Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd" which was the address where Ingvar Kamprad started the company that is called IKEA.

Originally, IKEA sold pens, wallets, picture frames, table runners, watches, Jewellery and nylon stockings or practically anything Kamprad found a need for that he could fill with a product at a reduced price. Furniture was first added to the IKEA product range in 1948 and, in 1955, IKEA began to design its own furniture. The company motto is: "Affordable Solutions for Better Living".
At first, Kamprad sold his goods out of his home and by mail order, but eventually a store was opened in the nearby town of Älmhult. It was also the location for the first IKEA "warehouse" store which came to serve as a model for IKEA establishments elsewhere. On March 23, 1963, the first store outside Sweden was opened in Asker, a Norwegian municipality outside Oslo.
Today:
The company distributes its products through its retail outlets. The chain has 273 stores in 36 countries, most of them in Europe, the United States, Canada, Asia and Australia. 2006 saw the opening of 16 new stores. At least 30 openings or relocations are planned for 2008.[citation needed] IKEA is one of the few store chains to have locations both in Israel and in other Middle Eastern nations.

IKEA is generally pronounced /i'ke.a/ but in many English-speaking regions, it is pronounced /ai'ki?a/, rhyming with the word idea. As such, IKEA brought action in the Supreme Court of British Columbia successfully preventing a competitor in Victoria from using the name Idea. It is generallypronounced /i'ki.a/ in China, Singapore and Taiwan. Its Chinese name is Yíjia (??), which literally means fit for home in written Chinese and resembles the phrase right now in Cantonese pronunciation.

© Wikipédia ©
(有点像宁波的IKEA大蓝色盒子楼)
需要的支持文件:[tr][/tr]
Ikea original lot
BSC texture vol1
BSC texture vol2
LBT texture vol1
LBT texture vol3
需要的的找我Q:1462545916
缩略图:
附件:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-2 21:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wkt 于 2013-10-5 12:07 编辑

插件译名:宜家 Uberstore
插件原名:IKEA Uberstore
原作者:IKEA Uberstore
插件说明:Guniea gave me a great idea when he/she posted their IKEA a few buildings back. Well, I've expanded on this idea and created the IKEA - Uberstore, a massive IKEA which will provide your city with many many jobs. It looks great in the day as well as the night. And it is my first lot, so give me some feedback. And now without futher adue, i give to you the IKEA - Uberstore, get ready to shop.
需要的支持文件:不详(不会有任何影响只是部分显示不出)
缩略图:
附件:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-2 21:18 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:宜家
插件原名:IKEA
原作者:guinea
插件说明:Add a bit of sweedish shopping to your commercial districts with my IKEA lot This is a non plopable growable lot has about 300 Cs$$$ jobs
瑞典文购物商业区加一点我的宜家很多,这是一个非plopable的可增长很多,大约有300 CS $$$工作
需要的支持文件:没有
缩略图:
附件:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-19 10:46 | 显示全部楼层
沙发
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-20 15:33 | 显示全部楼层
不错
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2013-11-15 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
不错、不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-5 08:23 | 显示全部楼层
非常漂亮收下了楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 10:40 , Processed in 0.024886 second(s), 17 queries .