搜索
查看: 4702|回复: 14

[讨论] 目前已知的一些资料问答( Q&A Fact List)

关闭 [复制链接]
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2012-10-13 15:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
搬运原文:

Q&A Fact List

I decided to make this a separate topic from my other big post, since not everyone will want to dig through my 3-page review for this xD It's a compilation of answers and details provided from the MaxisLB and subsequent Q&A. Most answers are from Guillaume Pierre, though some are gleaned from videos etc. If in doubt of the validity of a fact, ask me for its source and I'll try to find it again. I'll keep this updated as best as I can. If I missed anything or just got something wrong, lemme know and provide a source and I'll update the list. Danke.

GREYFLAME'S LIST OF STUFF

Transit and Pathfinding

• The game does not have subways.
  • The 90-degree-turns of railways are being worked on and are just a consequence of alpha.
  • Roads have more realistic gradients this time, encouraging players to use switchbacks. The maximum road gradient right now is 35 degrees. The railroad gradient will be closer to 10 degrees.
  • Pierre is trying to get “sunken roads” into the game, but it’s unconfirmed.
  • Trains and buses use the same basic route-finding technique as cars. They will avoid accidents and reroute as necessary. They base their destination on the destination of on-board agents.
  • Tram stops will need to be placed on avenues, but the tracks themselves are ‘free range.’
  • Monorails may be a surprise in waiting; Maxis has been flirty with questions about them.
  • Trains can switch tracks to ‘turn around’, and do not require a full loop.
  • 2 lane roads can be upgraded into 4 lane roads, but avenues take up more room and have to be built from scratch.
  • If you bulldoze a road, the adjacent zones will be bulldozed as well.
  • Some buildings include internal pathing, such as tram garages.
  • The game has taxis.
  • Roads and rails will snap when near 45 or 90 degrees. You can use ‘grid guides’ if you want to build very compact.
  • Boats share the same general simulation rules as buses and trains.
  • Cities can have more than one highway link.

Services & Utilities

• The range for service buildings is still being worked on.
  • Emergency services respond automatically.
  • The power plants are wind, solar, coal, oil, and nuclear. Incinerators do not produce power.
  • Most service buildings have two 'tiers' (small and large), and each tier has modules.
  • A sick sim can get himself to the clinic. An injured sim needs an ambulance or may die.
  • Water availability fluctuates with seasons. You can run out of water.

Zoning, Production & Resources

• The game does not have agriculture, though Maxis seems receptive to the option.
  • The density of buildings is roughly correlated to the lot size and how much access they have to necessary resources, though larger buildings require 4-lane roads.
  • Houses have plausible occupancy counts. Mansions have 2/3 working sims, while lower class private homes may share up to 6.
  • Mixed use zoning is out for game design reasons (not engine reasons.)
  • Confirmed resources include coal, ore, and oil; confirmed refined resources include plastic and steel.

Regions, Maps & Multiplayer

• http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/51503-suggest-maps-to-maxis/ My map suggestion idea has at least made it to the region team. Help push it through!
  • Size has been confirmed several time at 2*2 kilometers. No indications of this changing.
  • The distance between cities is being worked on, with no specifics confirmed.
  • God-mode terraforming is out, but it may still be possible on a civil scale. The terrain can clearly change in game (roads and buildings can carve it), but by how much we’ll have to see.
  • Multiplayer will have a process for reporting trolls and malevolent players.
  • Cities can only be owned by one player.
  • The simulation is asynchronous, so every city in a region goes at its own pace.
  • Water follows the SC4 model of having a water plane / “sea level.”

Interface & Core Mechanics

• Each city can support ‘tens of thousands’ of agents. Unclear how many of these would/will be sims, but the game does not directly cap population.
  • The game has 3 play speeds and pause. Simoleon income rate is based on play speed. Each 'game day' also counts as a month, with a year passing in 12 day/night cycles.
  • The game will have a new form of advisers.

Please avoid using this thread for opinions about the features! I'd rather it be a sort of reference material.Speculation and debate over whether a given feature is likely to be included are fine though.
头像被屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-13 16:03 | 显示全部楼层
先翻译简单的两个,其他的等高手翻译:

1)这个游戏没有地铁!
2)关于火车90°转弯问题,官方回答是目前游戏还在alpha阶段。所以这个可以安心啦。。。
3)游戏里有计程车!
4)没地铁但或许会有单轨(Monorails)。

[ 本帖最后由 kpsia118 于 2012-10-13 16:14 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 16:17 | 显示全部楼层
地铁估计是DLC的了...........万恶EA成为DLC︶︿︶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-13 16:20 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 FigoBourne 于 2012-10-13 16:17 发表
地铁估计是DLC的了...........万恶EA成为DLC︶︿︶

现在的说法是,没地铁但或许有高铁!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 16:24 | 显示全部楼层
估计是地铁不能呈现游戏交通的视觉效果,所以没有重视
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-13 16:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 线上城市 于 2012-10-13 16:24 发表
估计是地铁不能呈现游戏交通的视觉效果,所以没有重视

我在研究地铁与高铁或单轨的差异。

还有一条众所瞩目的:
The distance between cities is being worked on, with no specifics confirmed.

城市与城市之间的距离还在调整,具体情况目前还未确定。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 20:16 | 显示全部楼层
单轨。。。。。。

我现在只能希望重轨能地下化了

还有sc5没有农业   找死
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
为什么自然灾害又是这么不切实际的,陨石流星毁灭城市简直是扯淡,为什么就不能真实一些,如暴雨,大雪等更真实的自然灾害从而考验城市的防洪应急能力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 21:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wyn 于 2012-10-13 20:49 发表
为什么自然灾害又是这么不切实际的,陨石流星毁灭城市简直是扯淡,为什么就不能真实一些,如暴雨,大雪等更真实的自然灾害从而考验城市的防洪应急能力。 ...

你说的很有道理!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 21:07 | 显示全部楼层

回复 8# 的帖子

从模拟人生3开始ea就不着地了,你看3的资料片都是些什么内容,古墓探险,吸血鬼。。。越来越天马行空了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
Services & Utilities

The range for service buildings is still being worked on.
公共服务设施仍然有服务范围
Emergency services respond automatically.
应急服务是自动作出反应
The power plants are wind, solar, coal, oil, and nuclear. Incinerators do not produce power.
有风力,太阳能,煤,石油和核能五种发电厂,垃圾焚化站不提供电力
Most service buildings have two 'tiers' (small and large), and each tier has modules.
绝大多数公共服务设施有大小两种等级,每个等级都有加载模块
A sick sim can get himself to the clinic. An injured sim needs an ambulance or may die.
身体不适的模拟人可以自己去诊所,但受伤或者病重的模拟人则需要救护车,要不然可能会死
Water availability fluctuates with seasons. You can run out of water.
水资源可利用量是随着季节变化而变化,你可能会缺水
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 12:03 | 显示全部楼层
Zoning, Production & Resources

The game does not have agriculture, though Maxis seems receptive to the option.
木有农业............................
The density of buildings is roughly correlated to the lot size and how much access they have to necessary resources, though larger buildings require 4-lane roads.
建筑密度于分区大小和能获取使用的必需资源有关,而且大容量的建筑物需要4车道道路
Houses have plausible occupancy counts. Mansions have 2/3 working sims, while lower class private homes may share up to 6.
房子入住率是按照实际计算的..................,后面半句不知道怎么翻译,呵呵
Mixed use zoning is out for game design reasons (not engine reasons.)
混合分区是出于游戏设计原因,而非游戏引擎原因
Confirmed resources include coal, ore, and oil; confirmed refined resources include plastic and steel.
资源包括煤,矿产,石油;精炼资源包括塑料和钢铁
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 13:13 | 显示全部楼层
没有地铁?因为地图太小只能造小城市的原因吗?崩溃了…………
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
木有地铁,通勤有点累。了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 14:50 | 显示全部楼层
为什么木有农业,这不科学
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:04 , Processed in 0.050290 second(s), 16 queries .